So... I'm sitting on the toilet, peeing. I hear a crack and look up in time to see the bathroom mirror falling forward off the wall. With no time to think, I jump up mid-stream to catch it with my hands. It happened so fast, I was unable to stop the "flow" and I peed all over myself and the floor!
Well, I may have made an embarrassing mess, but at least I avoided a huge broken mirror! So there I am, pants around my ankles, covered in pee, holding this big-ass mirror up with one hand while trying to figure out how the hell I got in this position. I manage to get the heavy mirror off the wall, set it down, and clean myself up. It was truly hysterical, so I took a picture for you to properly appreciate the situation. I am sitting on the toilet and you can see my reflection in the mirror which is leaning against the sink in front of the wall it fell off.
Well, I may have made an embarrassing mess, but at least I avoided a huge broken mirror! So there I am, pants around my ankles, covered in pee, holding this big-ass mirror up with one hand while trying to figure out how the hell I got in this position. I manage to get the heavy mirror off the wall, set it down, and clean myself up. It was truly hysterical, so I took a picture for you to properly appreciate the situation. I am sitting on the toilet and you can see my reflection in the mirror which is leaning against the sink in front of the wall it fell off.
The mirror is intact, now how do I get the bastard back on the wall??? See the black blobs on the wall? That's the old glue. I have to get a putty knife, scrape it off, and re-affix the mirror with new glue.
I lead an exciting life, yes?? It seems very inconvenient that the mirror chose to fall whilst I was seated on the throne, but hey, what if it fell while I wasn't peeing? Shit, can you imagine the mess of the broken mirror everywhere? And I have HAD IT with bad luck!!! Since I just saved a huge mirror from breaking, does that mean I'm entitled to 7 years of good luck? Oh please, Oh please, Oh please!!
If that is the case, I will happily pee on myself in both of my remaining bathrooms.
Well I decided that I didn't want to risk glue, so I got a framed mirror and hung it. My friend J. helped me repaint the bathroom and this is the end result:
Only one question remains:
What do I do with the old mirror???


No comments:
Post a Comment